HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT US ?
You can create a personal satisfactory bond and change a child's life by helping us to provide good food, health care, education and much more - all for less than the amount you spend for A CUP OF TEA, per annum.Our visionary takes care for our staff & entire capital expenses.We need wholesome support for the running & maintenance expenses.
We need to induct 30 children every year & for this we need added support for the fulfillment of the financial constraints.Perhaps you have a willing heart to be a Co-worker / Volunteer with us, but you just don’t know how you should come forward.Here are a few ways we could suggest for you to consider:
- Donate For A Child’s Monthly Expense for food, lodging & Education @ Rs. 5350/- Per Month.
- Donate For A Child’s Monthly Expense for Food, @ Rs. 1450/- Per Month.
- Donate For A Child’s Monthly Expense for Education @ Rs. 1150/- Per Month.
- Donate For A Child’s Monthly Expense for Extracurricular Expense @ Rs. 600/- per month.
- Donate For A Event Like Children Picnic / Zoo Visit / Amusement Park @ Rs. 1150/- Per Child.
- Donate For ANY NECESSARY ARTICLES of usage by the children. Please call on us & inform your budget to enable us to request you the requirement.
- DONATE FOR OUR PROPOSED SCHOOL BUILDING.
- You can organize a team to visit to our foundation for a 2 - 3 hours duration & Meet our children & you yourself would be enough learning about the needs therein. Please contact us if you are interested and we will help you set up the details of the trip.
- Send us names and addresses of your friends and relatives who would like to receive information about The Biswas Educational Foundation (TBEF).
- Ask your Boss, if you can be our “Official Volunteer” in your office. We can provide you with literature, photos, brochures, and other tools to help you set up a display table or information corner at your office.
- We are open to hearing your ideas and suggestions on How can we bring growth and greater stability to our foundation ? Send us your ideas.
If you would like to receive a free DVD of our FOUNDATION, please submit your request to us at email@example.com. The DVD contains the elaborated portion of children skills at our facility rescuing the darkness of their life & their commitment towards delivery in the days ahead and other stories that are guaranteed to stir your heart.
- Mr. Sumit Ghosh
- Mr. T.D. Biswas
- Deloitte Shared Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Niraml Kanti Chowdhury
- Mr. Rituraj Chowdhury
- M/s. Hamdard National Foundation
- Mr. Gurudas Mukhopadhay
- Mrs. Nilima Biswas
- Mrs. Monalisa Ghoshal
- Mr. K. D. Banerjee
- Mr. Ajay Sensharma
- Mr. Nihar Ranjan Sinha
- Mrs. Sabita Bose
- Ruchi Group
- United Chloro Praffins Pvt. Ltd.
- Mrs. Nilima Roy
- Mr. Rajen Garg
- Bhaskar Sriniketan Fashion Pvt. Ltd
- Mrs. Alpana Roy & Jayashree Roy
FOR ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL :
SUBIR KUMAR GHOSH
Mobile : +91 9830274461
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barisha Dhamal
- Debasmita Roy
- Mr. Bibhas Das
- Mrs. Kalyani Ghosh
- Mr. Navin Goyal (In Memory of Late O. P. Goyal)
- Mr. Souvik Das
- Mrs. Laxmi Biswas
- Mrs. Kaushalya Biswas
All payments made towards our foundation should be through A/c. Payee Cheque in favour of :
THE BISWAS EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION, payable at Kolkata.
You may also send your donations by RTGS / NEFT mode. Our Bank A/c. details are as hereunder :
NAME OF THE BANK : THE PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
BRANCH ADDRESS : GD-24, SECTOR-III, SALT LAKE CITY, KOLKATA-106
NAME OF THE A/C.HOLDER : THE BISWAS EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 1625000100943788
SWIFT CODE : PUNBINBBKSL
IFSC CODE : PUNB162500
BRANCH CODE : 162500
MICR CODE : 700024048
Your one step of "Generosity" can create "Miracles" in the lives of "Many".
WE HAVE BLOWN THE WHISTLE, NOW WE NEED TO SOUND IT LOUDER WITH A JOINING TUNE OF YOURS. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR GENUINE PARTICIPATION WITH US.